Saturday, May 19, 2012

Figuring out Spring Moves

One of the things I have not been able to fix quickly around our house that I don't like, is.. well.. the house, and the yard.  We go back and forth between colors, landscaping.  Cory is good with mowing the lawn.  Not me.  As you can see in the first picture... the color of the house, is not special to the neighborhood. 

 I think we'vd decided the spot where the a/c unit is, we are putting a slider we already own in & laying a cement patio there, it's right off the front of our kitchen.


 We have so many trees it's ridiculous. 
 As you can see, no one has loved the landscape in a long time!
 I have some grasses and things to liven up the side of the garage, until we can figure out what to paint the house.

I'm putting my own mark slowly, the chairs are two of my favorites, I bought them on clearance from target and placed cute pillows on them.  I love sitting in them, we never use that door.


I purchased some flowers for this corner.  The lily's drive me nuts.  No one loves lilies that much, do they?  The multiply like rabbits!  Or maybe rabbits multiply like them?


No comments:

Post a Comment