Tuesday, May 15, 2012

So begins the sewing

 Well, It's been busy around here.  Cory and I hit our one year mark of marriage, started our garden.  Oh yes, that's why I'm here.  To show you our garden!  Well.. the start of it.  I had the jiffy sets, so I started seeds that needed a jump.

 It was almost too easy.  Pour in 1 3/4 cups of water.

 It took maybe 30 seconds to go from lake of stuff to: Pods.

I shook out the seeds on the counter.  These are some of the Roma Tomato seeds


 The ones below are the peas.


Looking at the dirt as I was beginning my first ever garden..  I wondered how I was going to tell which leaf from which leaf?  So, I made a drawing.  Very thought out wasn't it?

 

My seeds are started. We will pick up the supplies for our raised garden beds.

No comments:

Post a Comment