Monday, April 23, 2012

Garden, the beginning

 A few weeks ago, I came across a groupon that I couldn't pass up!  I ordered 50 packets of seeds.  I ripped open the box.. and stared in horror.  What was I thinking? I carefully have spent the last few days wading through the mess I created.  and picked out a few to start with.

Tomatoes, peppers, peas, onions, lettuce, cucumbers, carrots, broccoli, and beans!  :) I am really excited.  I see canned beans, pickles, salsa, my own tomato paste, frozen carrots, onions, broccoli!









In my excitement, I turned to my nook for a new app I heard about.  Garden minder.  It gives all kinds of fun tips!  Plus it walks me through when to start seedlings, when to plant.  It's kind of limited if you want to think outside the box, but it has the basics, and spring & fall versions of many plants.

Soon I'll have many more updates, I'm hoping to get some of me starting my seedlings & the building of our garden boxes.  Although they might not look as organized as the ones above!

No comments:

Post a Comment