Saturday, April 7, 2012

Aching hearts...

I remember when I first got into blogging, a few years ago, I started following Mom's with kids, cuz.. as many of you know, I was becoming a foster parent in the hopes of adopting.

I had just started reading this blog, about this hilarious little bundle of joy commenting, here and there... and then.. the bloggers best friend posted a post, 3 years ago, I remember crying at my desk devastated at the pain they must be going through. Her daughter passed away... Heather's blog.. it still breaks my heart to this day.

During Heather's time of loss, a mutual friend of her's lost her son.. on Easter.. Shana's blog is here.

I think of the grown people I've lost, that I cannot get over.. and I just can't imagine the pain of losing a child, a baby.

As many of you know, we are struggling with fertility. Not only does this scare me, but it makes me want to gather every infant up with in the states that hasn't been loved, hugged, kissed, cuddled unconditionally within the last few hours... and take them home. I want to be a mom so bad, and my heart just breaks.. because these two very real mom's lost their very real, precious children that were very, very loved.

I don't get God, I never have, I know he's out there, and sometimes, we aren't supposed to get it. I can't... stop wrestling with my anger that it's okay for innocent, sweet people to be wiped from this earth while rapists, serial murders, and child abusers live to 90. Really??

I can't always hide behind a cookbook.

Please donate to a good cause, if you have a few extra pennies, this goes directly to helping babies survive. Friends of Maddie

Over this weekend, while many enjoy time with their families, these Mommy's will be missing their babies, and a personal friend of mine, will be missing her sweet baby that never made it here, she went from womb to God's arms.

Pray, think, hope for those who ache today, and love those around you. We don't get to choose what happens, when it's our time, but you do get to choose how you love those around you. Make a bright spot in someone's life and consider those that have been quiet, angry, etc in your life, they might just need a hug.

Love,
Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment