Monday, April 9, 2012

Spoiled

He puts up with a lot, this man of mine.

This past weekend, I was so sick with yet another migraine, and he took care of me, making my mac and cheese and administering my meds.

For valentine's day this year, he did the sweetest thing, made me dinner and a beautiful creation on our bed. "I Luv U".


I cannot say enough, how amazing he is to me, how much he does for me, and the distance we have gone together, we've had better, we've had worse, and as we approach our 2 years together, I've never been happier and this blessed in my life.

It took me a long time to get to this spot in life, where I could appreciate this man for who and what he is. He makes me appreciate laughter, love and life. It's a very precious time in life for both of us, learning to love each other, lean on each other, and enjoying marriage for all it holds.

I love you Cory, thank you for all you do for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment