Monday, March 26, 2012

Canning

There are so many things I want to can this summer, I'm sick of spending money on stuff I can make my own, and freeze!

Strawberry Jam
Blueberry Pie Filling
Raspberries
Apple Pie Filling
Hot Damn Applesauce (it's amazing!)
Grape Jelly
Crimson Honey Grapefruit
Peaches
Salsa
Homemade Ketchup
BBQ Sauce
Pickles
Tomatoes
Spaghetti Sauce
Roast Beef
Stocks

This book below is helpful for all homemade things in the kitchen, including how to freeze.

Frozen:
Green Beans
Corn
Carrots
Broccoli


Also learning about green cleaning (if you haven't seen my post on that, click here) & how to use kitchen supplies and live off the "land", to save money with a little hard work is very important to me! I also have a book of Martha Stewart's that details cleaning. I'll share that soon, with some tips of my own that I've adapted from the book.

Cory might want to think about a bigger house :) haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment